Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

5/6/13

Pick-Up Lines for Dating

Have you experienced the strange situation when you want to say much, but left with nothing more than a few words to define. Pick-up lines of appointment are to play an important role. The first time you talk to the girl and wants to make a good impression on them. Pick-up lines these quotes will help you the confidence to speak and have a hand on. If you want the girl and that he would quote the help of the synthesis of the best pickup lines in your life. To quote the best pick-up lines have a good sense of humor in it, you begin your conversation with kind words and a smile on his face. You do not need to bronze or shy, ugly game will be right in front of his love interest, and see the magic. Discover to quote the best pick-up lines and unforgettable impression on the girl.







Top pick-up lines, dating 

1:00 here. What were your other two wishes? 
2 Do you believe in love at first sight - or should I walk by again? 
3 Nice dress. I can talk to? 
4 is not Fred Flint stone, but could make your Bedrock
 5 I think I lost my phone number, can I? Borrow you?
 6 has been drawn for the mantle. 
7 If you think that you will regret in the morning, we could sleep till late. 
8 Is it hot in here or is it you? 
9 God knows who escaped from the sky? 
10a I think I've been on the cover of Playboy. 
11 I am new here. I could direct your apartment? 
12 If the alphabet has U and I together. 
13 There is something wrong with my eyes - I can not take with them. 
14 wish you were a door so I can hit all day. 
15 "Best go buy new shoes because you tomorrow in my head at the trot all day." 
16 "If you could be an animal, it would be a lion - I'd be lying," if I did not say you were a bitch. " 
17 "I am very good at math, so I'm sure I was the same forever." 
18 "My heart beat so fast, I feel as if I had set a world record in the Olympics." 
19 "Do you have a website? SmokinHot.com is?" 
20 "You are a big thief - you stole my heart from across the room" 
21, you are good at fishing here because you got me - hook, line and sinker.

0 comments:

Post a Comment